Calming Moisture Cream
Normal, Dry, Dehydrated, Sensitive, Rosacea, Extremely Dry
A deeply hydrating, nourishing and calming moisturizer designed for even the most sensitive skin. Reduces the appearance of skin redness and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation while minimizing trans-epidermal water loss.
A FEW KEY Ingredients & Benefits:
- Telangyn™ Peptide Solution (Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40): Clinically proven to decrease skin redness caused by inflammation. Reduces instances of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation while it shrinks dilated blood vessels on the surface of the skin.
- Rosa Mosqueta (Rose) Hip Seed Oil: Antioxidant rich. It reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles and offers anti-inflammatory properties. Also effective in reducing hyperpigmentation.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Acetate: Stable form of Vitamin E most often used in cosmetic formulations for skin care benefits. Vitamin E protects cell membranes from damage by oxygen free radicals. It can prevent premature aging of the skin induced by UV irradiation and lipid peroxidation. Also increases moisture in the surface layers of the skin.
- Ormenis Multicaulis (Chamomile) Flower Extract: Anti-inflammatory properties due to the inhibition of histamine release. Soothes irritation, scavenges free radicals and reduces the look of redness on the surface of the skin.
- Panthenol: Deeply hydrating. Its moisturizing properties improve stratum corneum hydration, reducing transepidermal water loss and helping to maintain skin elasticity and softness.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) seed butter, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Hyaluronic Acid, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40, Caprylyl Glycol, Rosa Mosqueta (Rose) Hip Seed Oil, Panthenol, Allantoin, Ormenis Multicaulis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
It is our hope that you are satisfied with your products; however, you may request a refund or exchange for any purchased product if you experience skin sensitivities or if the product does not meet your reasonable expectations. You may request a refund or exchange within 15 days of the date your product is delivered to the shipping address provided by you. If your product was damaged in transit, you may request, within 15 days of the date of product delivery, that the damaged product be replaced.
To make any of the above requests, please send an email to email@example.com detailing the order number and the product for which you would like a refund or exchange, along with a description of your concern or complaint. Requests for refunds and exchanges will be reviewed and determined on a case by case basis. Company reserves the right, in its reasonable discretion, to refuse to refund or exchange any product. Our team will be happy to assist you with returns that meet our policy requirements and/or to provide a recommendation on products for an exchange. Be sure to contact our Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org before you send in a return or exchange. Miera Image is not responsible for returns lost in transit that have not been communicated to Customer Care.
Currently, we only ship within the United States.